Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where Have I Been??

Between my computer crashing, ending up in the Apple intensive care unit and having 6 days to pack up my house to get ready for a big move, I have been scarce to say the least.  The moving van is slowly filling up, my car is filled to the brim and in a few short hours I will be living in a turn-of-the-century brownstone in Chicago.  So looking forward to getting settled, I can't tell you.  Equally exciting for me will be getting back to my blog.  I have missed it  more than I realized and have come to use this place as a sanctuary for my creative self.  As there have been some other changes in my life, this space has become even more important for me.

So, once the dust is settled, the boxes are empty and I have had a few glasses of wine to take the edge off, I will be back.  

I miss you guys. 

Photo credit:  Ga music maker@flickr

No comments: