Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Perfect Time For a Rosé



As much as I refuse to grow up, certain parts of me have had to mature and come to terms with ... life.  Dancing on tables (appropriately), taking a dare and occasionally crossing the line towards awkward in my conversations are a few things I will do forever and one just has to love me that way.

One area where I have gratefully gained profound wisdom is the quality of wine I will pour into my glass at the end ... or middle ... of my day.  Move over cloying white Zinfandel.  SO over that.  Do they even still make it??  My evolved self has learned a thing or two about the wonders of wine and while I'm not over drinking a refreshing "pink" something on these warmer summer days, it is indeed a bit more sophisticated.

Lately, rosé, more often than not, is the wine I've been putting in my shopping cart.  Easy to drink, pair with foods and refreshing, it is the perfect choice for this time of year.

I stumbled on two articles today that made me think of this post so I'm going to link you to them and allow you to discover a few good ones to buy if you can find them and meals to pair them with.

You're in for a treat.

Bon Appetit
Gayot 

Photo credit:  Bon Appetit

No comments: