Thursday, March 26, 2009

18th Century Fabulousness


I consider myself a fairly artsy fartsy kind of girl--studied art and interior design after getting a marketing degree.  I realized in my heart of hearts that I  needed much more creativity in my daily world to feel complete.  While my life path has taken me in and out of artistic endeavors, I always get excited when I come across things as amazing as these works.  Taken from a book of 18th century decorative art design, I found these images on flickr and had to share.  I would have downloaded all of them but I'm fairly certain my computer would have exploded.  If you, like me need this kind of beauty in your day, be sure to check out the link as there are way more where these came from.  View in the large size to be totally wowed.





 




So much inspiration!

Additional information:  

No comments: