Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lydia Courteille

I am in love with this graphic--my daughter found this website, sent it my way telling me I was going to love it and she was right.  This woman, Lydia Courteille, creates some of the most amazing and very 'out there' pieces of jewelry.  Her interpretation of frogs in green diamonds clinging to large translucent stones become much less amphibious.  A snake covered in pink diamonds doesn't look quite as evil as they are made out to be. I'd be OK with this one winding its way up my wrist!  Located on rue Saint Honoré, I thought I should share with you both her address and website just in case someone is looking for a little somethin' somethin' for the upcoming holidays. Promise you will check out the cameos!!

Additional information:  Lydia Courteille 
                                             231, rue Saint Honoré
                                             Métro:  Concorde, Tuileries

No comments: