Monday, October 13, 2008

À la belle étoile

Today I am redirecting you into the great big blog world to visit a young woman's latest addition to all that is fun about blogging.

Lindsay, my daughter, is documenting her year living and teaching in Nevers, France, a small town in the Burgundy region (lucky her and all that wine!!).  Her posts have been revealing in what it is like to be the "American" in a small French town, how her young students feel about our country and her photos are and will continue to be amazing as photography is one of her great passions. 

So if you have a moment and want to spend some time with one of my favorite people in the whole world, stop by her site, à la belle étoile and say hi.  

Photo credit:  L. Poulin

2 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi Kim, I do have moments and want to spend some time with your daughter's site, à la belle étoile and say hi.

Kim said...

Please do. I know she would enjoy the visit!