Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, November 26, 2007

This is the start of a whole new way of looking at my life.  It started with an e-mail to my family which seems to be the easiest way for us to communicate these days as we are scattered throughout the country.  I woke up feeling the need to put things in order for myself, to "clean house" if you will of all the accumulated thoughts and notions of when will it be my turn to be who I am supposed to be.  I have been working on it for a few years but have always found reasons to put things on the back burner.  There are no excuses anymore.  Which is clearly the scary part that has me stuck in quicksand.   I have my family's blessings to finally go be Kim.  My favorite quote by Eleanor Roosevelt would be most appropriate right now......."We must do that which we think we cannot."  Well, here I go.  

No comments: