Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Journey of a Lifetime

Wish I could plunge right back into writing but these past few weeks have been filled with SO MUCH stuff that I think I need a bit of time to process it all.  My blog byline--journey of a lifetime says it all right now.  These past two weeks feel as though that journey has come to an emotional culmination for me.  Really hitting me over the head and forcing me to do some intense soul searching.  And if I think about it and am honest, even though there has been a great deal of pain and burbling up of awareness to things that I have pushed down for a VERY long time, that too is part of the journey.  Clearly, I am not meant to stay in the safe place that I have been for a number of years but am being asked to move into unknown territory to live my story.  

In the meantime, I have to share this video with you.  I personally feel life would be great if things like this happened more often.  What a blast!  A good dance can do a body and mind good!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like we're going through many similar things. Self-analysis is never easy but staying stagnant is worse. Many hugs are being sent and when I figure the key to eternal happiness, I let you know.

P.s Loved the dance. Brought a tear to my eye.

Kim said...

Wasn't it awesome. I would love to do something like that. You know me, I would join right in whether I knew the moves or not! Rough couple of weeks with family stuff....it makes us stronger or bigger and better somehow. hugs back at you missy!!

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Your devoted fans will wait patiently for your next post! Your sparkling personality and joie de vivre really come through on the page, and makes your blog a pleasure to read. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time, thank you for sharing your life with us!

Kim said...

Karen
your thoughts made me cry! The support that I receive from people from the far corners of the world amaze me and give me such a lift you have no idea. Thank you for sharing and caring.