Monday, January 19, 2009

Travel Blog Exchange

On my way out the door heading for the Big Apple on a VERY last minute family mission.  Will be crisis averting while I comb the city for fun and interesting things to blog about.  Hopefully, the multi-tasking I see myself doing comes to fruition.  Wish me luck.

In the meantime, I am sending you on your way to a new blog exchange for people who can't get enough of travel, exploring, vacationing...whatever you want to call it.  Travelblogexchange.com is just the place to meet like minded individuals and be inspired by their stories.  People trading everything in for a backpack and adventure exist and you can find their inspiring stories here.  My friend Shane Sakata who writes The Nihon Sun (best site on line for travel info regarding Japan) invited me to join and I am sending her a great big thank-you hug for doing so.  Once I signed on, I was warmly greeted by several members and have happily found another new place to call home.  Check it out.  I think you might just want to be a part of the great big journey these individuals have going on.

Photo credit:  travelblogexchange.com   

No comments: